You can easily generate your own valid quote.
- First add the products (you wish to receive a quote for) in your cart.
- Go through the checkout, in order to include all your relevant details on the quote.
- Choose the shipping method you prefer and click "update Shipping" if necessary.
- Click on the "Request Quote".
- You will receive an email with a binding pdf-quote* with a validity for 7 days.
This pdf-quote will contain all products with HS-code, country of origin and weight, shipping costs, VAT, Delivery terms etc.
*This quote will lose validity if an unforeseen rise of more than 6% in cost price occurs.
You can easily change this quote into an order.
Once you have generated a quote you can turn this quote, within 7 days, into an order.
- Go to my account and login.
- Click on "Your Quotes" above your organisations details.
- Click on "See details for turning into an order" at the quote you would like to turn into an order.
- You will see the quote details and than click on the "Turn into an order" button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you will receive soon an email with the order confirmation.
If you don't see the "Turn into an order" button on the quote details page, it means your quote was generated more than 7 days ago and therefor not valid anymore.
In this case please contact us and we will turn it into an order for you.
More questions? visit our FAQ page, or contact us.